2015 Report to the Community
This Report to the Community highlights some of the important work we're doing to improve the health of the patients and members we serve throughout Lincoln County. Although it is a snapshot of our work in 2015, it also serves as a roadmap of the innovations and investments we are making that will have long-lasting impact for our community.
View 2015 Report to the Community
Below are some of our accomplishments and contributions to our community in 2015:
- Recognized by The Joint Commission as a "Top Performer for Key Quality Measures" for the fourth year in a row.
- Implemented an outpatient specialty clinic in March 2015, offering hospital-based infusions.
- Provided more than $4.4 million in community benefit (including financial assistance).
- Successfully recruited five new providers to Lincoln County, expanding access to healthcare for our community.
- Supported community health initiatives, including Altrusa's Low Cost Mammogram program, Run for the B.E.A.C.H., Steppin’ Into a Better You Health Fair, and other events